1. 6.8 billion people live on this planet named Earth. Only 3.5 billion of them use toothbrushes But, 4 billion use mobile phones.
2. 91% of all adult users of mobile phones keep their phones within arms reach for 24 hours a day.
3. In America, the internet is accessed only through mobile phones by 25% of the mobile users of the nation.
4. There are 5 times more mobile phones present in this world than PCs.
5. 82% of adults in America own and use a mobile phone.
6. In the UK 51% of all mobile subscribes have smartphones. In the US, however, this percentage is 49%.
7. 90% of all text messages received are read within 3 minutes of delivery.
8. The smartphone that you are using now has more computing power than computers that aided Apollo 11 moon landing.
9. Mobile phones went on sale in 1983 in the US. Price? Nearly $4,000 each.
10. In 2012, 340,000 iPhones were sold by Apple every single day.
11. Compared to toilet handles, mobile phones have 18X more bacteria.
12. 90% of all cell phones used in Japan are waterproof. The reason is weird.
Youngsters use their phones in showers, and hence, waterproof phones.
13. Radiations from a mobile phone can lead to health conditions like confusion, headache and insomnia.